Monday, January 10, 2011

2011.01.10

So, here is the schedule of this week, total five days of software education, i have tried to learn it by myself for couple months, but i'm sure that through this education, i could master the basics of it much better.

another thing is that today is actually my lunar birthday, this has been my true birthday since i could remember, the date is different every year and it is hard to remember cuz you need to check the lunar calender, but anyways it is a tradation counting method of my family, but after three years living abroad, i'm starting to forget this tradation, instead i have live with only my solar calendar, suddenly realizing about this today, i start to wonder how much have i changed during these three years, or have i changed in a good way or not so good way, it is hard to tell by myself and i could alway be too judgemental, so i've decided that i'm gonna figure this out when i go back home three weeks later, i hope there would be some answers, more over some positive answers.

i have not get myself any plan or gift today, but at last i still get to eat my absolute favorite dish for dinner, and to top that up, that restaurant was decorated like the 80th, with old newspapers as wallpaper, and few record cases, posters stick on the wall, all things are perfect, i feel greatful to my lovely colleagues, you guys are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment