Monday, April 11, 2011

one day off

After two months of straight work, I decided to give myself a break, so I took a day off today.

There have been several things on my agenda for a while which I hadn't time to handle, but today I took care of most of them, it felt really good when I scratched it out my to-do-list.

On my way to the bank, I passed by a middle schook playground, mixed by the warm sunshine and those young faces and laughings, I felt like I have returned to the past, the pure happy time and simplicity, I havn't realize I could miss them so much untill now.

Another accomplishment I have achieved today is the reorganization of my wardrobe, I finally put all my winter outfit in the box & take out all the summery and flowery skirts. Here is a peek of my kintted scarf. Thanks for keeping me warm & helping me went through the chilly weather, see you all six months later...

No comments:

Post a Comment