Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the pursuit of beauty

The rain has lasted for almost a whole week, normally I would not care about that, in fact, I like rain a lot, both the heavy rain and drizzle, especially the smell of the earth after the rain. But since I moved to Cheonan, the new apartment I rent isn't so ideal, the humidity inside is way too high especially during rainy days, there are even some molds pop out on the wall, I had already throwed away two paris of shoes due to that. I told myself to see this as an life experience, at least now I know: 1) be extremely careful of the ground floor room, I probably would never rent a first floor apartment ever again. 2) there are always some jerry-build buildings, choose wisely!


Anyways, I wouldn't care about that too much, cuz I know this is just a temporary place to me, the picture of the perfect house I'm longing for is still pretty clear, I just have not find it yet.

    (is there anyone who can tell me the source??)

Emily has sparked me with her lovely photo, it seems so easy yet so fabulous, all that needed is some green glass knobs and necklaces, the color, the shape, they matchs perfect.


A girl who sees beauty, creates beauty, loves life with heart and soul. - I wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment