Friday, August 27, 2010

love of Friday

Since it is Friday, I give myself all the excuse to be lazy and inactive for just today, staring blankly in front of the display screen, man time goes incredibly slowly.

I have spend weekends in Incheon three weeks straight, so this time I decide to stay home and have some quality time with myself. GOD, I’m excited even just thinking about it. I will catch up on some sleeps, do the laundry, clean up my house, and most important thing, I’m gonna cook myself a big meal, hooray!!

Well, there are lots of stuff to be prepared before that could actually happen, although I’ve had the kitchen months ago, I still haven’t purchase any kitchenware except for a mini burner, so here is my today's shopping list: frypan, oil, tomato, potato, egg, cucumber, pepper, onion, sliced bread, strawberry jam, noodle, dumpling, instant rice.

So many things have to be prepared, I know, it’s horrible, but I guess I'm on my progress to get there - you know, to have my own kitchen, piled up with all kinds of tools, plates, cups, flavourings annnnd food.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brookeschmidt/4410283424/sizes/m/in/photostream/

After a lot of efforts in the kitchen, I finally made myself two dishes (or should I say two bowls), and to my big surprise, they taste just fine, or I just missed Chinese food that much.
Cheers to my gluttonous Friday~

No comments:

Post a Comment