Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010.12.15

Since its Thursday, this means that I have worked three days now, it is still my first week, I find myself tired than ever before. Now my sleeping schedule and resting schedule all have been changed, I have to wake up at 6am every morning, this is actually killing me, I try to go to bed at 11pm, but this is not easy, since some of the days I have to work late, I dont know how long would it take for me to adjust this new time table, lets just pray. And, right about now, I just hope the weekend could come a little faster.

I got off from work before 6pm yesterday, which is the only benefit for a new member so far, so I decided to go to the supermarket for some grocery shopping, it was quite nice during this time of the year, with the Christmas is coming soon, they have separated a zone for kids, all kinds of presents pilled up, and they are in pink boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment