Wednesday, December 29, 2010

all for new job

I couldn’t decide whether it is good or not to be in charge of a whole project all by myself. I have worked here for almost three weeks, all I had done by now are:
Attend some meeting with SMR China and USA
Answer emails, or translate them and resend
Revise documents
All the things I have had done so far are totally irrelevant with the design engineer title, this fact is starting to make me wonder if I’m really doing something here. So yesterday, when the head of our department asked if anyone want to have a project all by ourselves since there happened to be one right then, I said yes to that. I know if I ask any of my friends if I have made the right decision, they would say yes, also I have kept asking myself this question today, I couldn’t say this is not a perfect chance for me to improve my design skill, and the perfect time too, then why am I so nervous and kinda regret....

No comments:

Post a Comment