Sunday, December 19, 2010

First time snowboarding this year

Finally the weekend arrived, after five days hard working and little sleep, all I planed to do was sleeping for two whole days, but as always, a plan is just a plan..
Normally my roomie and I would order takeout on weekends, like fried chicken or a large pizza or some Chinese food, but today we decided to use our kitchen for a change, we made tofu with cooked kimchi, and kelp soup as well, it is nice to have a homemade dinner once in a while.

As for Sunday, kihyun surprised me by calling me to go snowboarding together all in a sudden, I had wanted to go snowboarding since the opening of ski resort two weeks ago, so this is the offer I couldnt say no even though I know I would be very tired on Monday. So five hours of snowboarding, here I am……

No comments:

Post a Comment