Thursday, December 9, 2010

SMR training

I finally have finished my training at Ochang head office, me and the other three members spent all four days in the factory on the ground floor, even though we had been quite tired through these trainings, there are all kinds of valuable experience acquired that couldn’t be neglected, I found myself already miss these training days.
We ate all the three meals at company eatery, I was amazed to find out that the eatery here also belongs to the same chain store that serves KITECH, which means they all have the similar flavour, usually I’m not the kind of person who is nostalgic, but after the ten days vocation between SinhanTech and SMR, I miss that taste a lot.
Another thing i will miss from this training is the hotel i had slept for almost a week, to be honest, i didn't sleep well and always was sleepy the next day during this week, but when i realized that i would no longer be in this particular room any more, all these bad memories suddenly faded away, i'm gonna miss u, the mini purple sofa, the fake fireplace and the vintage floral decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment