Wednesday, December 1, 2010

first day at work


so, this is officially my first day at work, what i had today is a long education, something about the scale of the company, the culture around here and the timetable of daily work, etc... i feel like it has been such a long day party because i started work at 8am in the morning which is one hour ealier than i used to do, and partly just because first day is always exhausting.

i had the chance to meet the other two members who are also newly joined, to my pleasent surprise, one of them had the job interview in the same time as me, we recognized each other right away, i was quite glad to meet him again, feels like an old friend to me.

during the education i get to know that there will be some chances provided for working abroad, like China or Gernamy, eventhough i'm planning to go back to my own country sometime, i still feel the strong eager for the chance of Germany, there is something inside of me keeps telling me that i should grab any chance to see the world,  there are just so many amazing things out there, and i would be a shame for me to give all that up and settle down just for some sort of secure feelings.

besides all the information i received above, there is another important thing, that i couldn't be updating my blog as often as i used to be anymore, i'm going to be busier and busier, i'm not sure it's a good thing for me or not right now, i will make a conclusion three or four months later, untill then, i decide to try my best, god bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment