Saturday, December 4, 2010

i'm confusing

there are some blurry memory left and built from last night, the first thing is his words of his pure attitude which makes me curious about his last relationship, but what i assum i was wrong about is 99% impossible, and this is offically making me crazy today. the other thing is that i woke up and my heart ached badly due to the dream i had right before, the dream of him being in a new relationship, i could not fall asleep after that, i keep thinking what this means to me, is it the waking up call trying to telling me how i really feel about him during all these times, or am i just being paranoid?? i actually thought i had get over him months ago, then why all those old feelings keeps coming back all in a sudden, am i becoming weaker?? all kinds of questions start to pop out in my head, how long would it be this time to get over all those feelings??

1 comment: