Friday, December 10, 2010

out-planed first day

my original plan is this: go to bed at 10pm, wake up at 6am the next morning (which gives me 8-whole-hours-rest), so that i could be in my best condition for the first day at SMR Bucheon Institute.

as the old saying goes "计划没有变化快", which means nothing could be planed perfectly, all my plans went down the toilet in the last minute, arised from a phone call from kihyun, telling me that he was gonna meet seyoung during that night.

so, here is what really happened on thursday night: unloaded my baggage at 8pm, went out again and met with kihyun, seyoung, haogen and jinhun around 9pm, drunk till 12pm, went to bed at 1:30am, got up at 5:50am,

with two obvious dark circles under my eyelid, i had started my first day at Bucheon Institute...

No comments:

Post a Comment