Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner at Incheon with my new-roomie-going-to-be

I went to Incheon to see the new apartment I'm going to live in the very near future, it is much nicer than I thought, all the walls are painted in white color, together with the while cabinet, I can see myself in good mood all the time while I'm in such a bright room, besides this, the size is perfect for me too, there isn't enough space for a couch, that's the only drawback I can think out now.

I had a long chat with my future roomie and my other friend whom I haven't seen for months, to catch up with all the news in our life, it is not so weird at all to have a chit chat without any kind of alcohol nor snacks, it is still managed to remind me just how great it is to spend a night like this.

On Saturday, we decided to go out for a late lunch after 2 and a half hours' hardworking preparation on a poster, we deserved this yummy treat.

Boiled cuttlefish with spicy sauce
Fried rice afterwards
vanilla and chocolate icecream for dessert
After such a big meal, we decided to take a walk for digestion, only turned out to be standing outside of a newly re-decorated bakery, all cakes looks more delicious than before.
I set my camera mistakenly, everything looks soooo red...

No comments:

Post a Comment