Friday, November 12, 2010

my memory of Cheonan

As I'm planning to leave current company next Friday, feels like I already start to miss this place little by little, the country side air, the fishpond near my apartment, lots of nice people I met during those days, but deep inside I know I had made the right decision, with all those wonderful things around me, there is still part of me missing, I couldn't see myself be content with things as they are, so, here I am, at the end of this year, ready to move on...

Some memories of Cheonan: the vintage clock in my office
the first snow I saw there
supper delicious grapes
yummy Bangladesh dishes cooked by my co-worker
cozy country side house
maple tree
fruit tree
last but not least, beautiful sunset every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment