Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my one-week-off: Tuesday

it has been an eventful day today,

first, i made the call to solve my last-thing-yet-to-do for my old apartment.

second, i went to the immigration office to re-register my working visa, the procedure went quite favourably compared to my last experience at Daejeon office.

third, i went to KITECH to see the professor, this meeting has been planed for a while, I'm glad that i finally made it today, the time is good and i had the chance to see a lot of friends who i haven't seen for a long time.

fourth, i made those calls that i supposed to make two or three days ago when i first moved back, i have trouble announcing news about myself, i used to postpone those calls as long as i could, until they are not news anymore, but i'm improving on those bad habits.

fifth, i got a call from kihyun last night, telling me that he has came back from China, one month earlier than original plan, part of me worrying that whether he could keep up with his language studying back home, whilst the other part of me just happy that we could hang out very soon. today, as i went to KITECH, i decided that today should be the day for us to get together, it is better than picking another day another time, so tonight, with five friends from KITECH and kihyun and me, we enjoyed our tuesday night in a great deal, one sad thing is that i didn't bring my digital camera, so nothing evidential left except for an instax photo, but this is not important to me, cuz all the valuable memories will be engraved on my mind forever.

today is meaningful to me, not only because that i could cross off lots of stuff from my to-do-list, but also passing throught today, i finally find the old feeling - what life was like nine months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment