Tuesday, November 2, 2010

beauty test: yoghourt for facial mask


There are always lots of yoghourt left since I bought the yoghourt-making-machine, most of the time I throw them away after one week, then last night it suddenly occured to me that why don't I put them on my face for a little massage, they should be good for skin, at least they could do the whitening things, right?? anyways, I had them on my face for about 15 minutes, then moved away before they get dry out, as for the feedback of my first yoghourt mask, honestly I didn't feel too much of a difference, accept for the oil thing on my face, I couldnot get rid of them only with water, so...wash with cleansing foam?? no... I just decided to allow them staying on my face for the whole night, yes, that's exactly what I did. I'm a lazy girl, aren't I??

so this is my very first experience with yoghourt mask, wasn't so good as I always imagined, but I decided to keep on doing this thing, who knows, maybe I will be able to be a little bit whiter after this winter. good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment