Friday, October 29, 2010

what needs to be done

I'm being hesitating over my choice, I mean they all have been made over some serious thoughts, I assumed any reply of them would be a good offer for me, compare to my current situation, but here I am now, a nice offer in my hand, along with a location I always wanted to be, I find myself still not so stabilized. I ask myself what the reason could be, but nothing come out of my head after over and over thinking.

When tracked in a situation like this, having a nice conversation to friends is always the right thing to do, and of course I did, it is comforting to know that they really care about me, try their best to giving the best advises, though they are quite different thoughts from each other, I did see some point of view which never occured to me before. I really appreciate that.

Here I am now, with only one thing left to do, which is to-make-a-list, with all the strong points and weak points, I'm sure result will come out clearly enough.

and one thing more, I should start re-writing my career plan soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment