Monday, October 18, 2010

Disappoint, hope and energy

Lack of posting for a few days, but don't get me wrong, I'm not being lazy at all. Things starts to get busier than before.

First, I went to climbing on Friday, yes, climbing, you heard it right, even though it was only a two hour course, I still get sooooo tired that all the muscles around my thigh and hip hurt badly for the next three days, I sucks at mountaineering!!

Then Saturday I should or should I say strongly wish to stay in for the whole day after those strenuous exercise, but there is a wedding I could not turn down for any reason, so there I am, 10cm high heels and suits up, managed to stay in a supper crowded metro for  hours, arrived at wedding hall 20 minutes late, to congrates the happiest couple in the world at that very moment, I have to admit that this wedding makes me re-thinking about marriage.

After the wedding, there were us, six single people, four girls and two boys to be exact, having no other plan to kill this saturday evening at all, gether together at starbucks, chit chat for three whole hours!! this is something I havenot done for a long long time, it was great, after not seeing those former coworkers for months, we still get the chance to gethered on this very day, there were some new for each friend, some of them got out of a long-term relationship, some of them had some bad blind dates, some remains the same, I certainly hope there would be another chance to see them sometime.

  

There was one of my friends I hoped to see at the wedding, I have been imaging the scene of seeing him for some time, but at the end he didn't show up, no need to say I was disappointed, but when it comes to him, I lose all my courage to call him or even mention him in front of other friends, so I heard nothing about him at all. You probably would assume that this guy must be the one I have unrequited love with, well, right and wrong, I had no feelings for him for years, but I'm not sure if I have feelings for him now, since I couldnot find an answer for this question, I decided to giving up thinking of it. yeah, I'm a lamaster when it comes to this...

I should have some images taken during the trip and event, but unfortunately I didn't have enough energy and courage to carry the heaviest DSLR in the world ( I know, I'm being way too exaggerating ), so, nothing left this time except for the memories in my head which will be forgotten as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment