Friday, October 8, 2010

Disappear from social contact




My latest email was received on September 27th, which means my email hasnot been updated for over ten days, there are spam or junk mails everyday, but none useful ones. Or this is a notice telling me that I should start to connect with friends again.

I guess there are times when you don't want to talk or see anyone for everybody, all you want to do is to stay home, a cup of coffee, a formerly readed book and of course a cozy couch would be just perfect, so you don't have to wash face or hair, wear any make up, and you can put on pajamas, order take-out, be as lazy as you can imagine. Yeah, well, this is a picture of my life, occasionally, I can't speak for other peoples, but this is the thing I won't give up for anyone, not even my future husband (if I decide to get married eventually, of course), I guess I'm a bad girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment