Monday, October 25, 2010

what's the meaning of traveling


A new post from one of my favorite blogger came into sight on Friday, in that perticular artical, he concluded three phases of his thought about traveling.

at first, it was all about curiosity, the eager for different views outside his own world, the nature, the food, the buildings, even the same sky would seem bluer than before.
after certen period of time of traveling, he found himself not focusing on searching for the differ anymore, it's more about a lifestyle to get away from his work, his normal life, or to say "to take a break"

as for the third phase which is what is going through his mind now, is that it has nothing to do with any kind of escapism, the amazing views or architecture nomore, he starts to focus on people, different kinds of people all over the world, that's the key factor to the diversity of human cultures, what they have been going through in their life and their ancestors have made them who they are today, that's the foundation of their diversity culture, their life style and their religions.

I have to admit that I have never thought about this before, all I know is that I want to go to anywhere else besides my own territory,the yearn for difference, but a deeper question of what is the difference really about, I thinking this blog has given me a quite convictive answer. I assume this is the charm of blogging, always lots of fresh thoughts and inspirations waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment