Monday, October 25, 2010

Guiltiness


I'm having too much spare time right now, I feel the guilty of doing nothing, but with no eager to do anything, sort of self-contradiction, I know.

There are people start to be in a relationship, there are people who just went through a tearing break up, there are people having a blind date right about now, there are people who are planning their future together. Those are some wonderful things happen everyday, but unfortunately none of them has anything to do with me. I'm a poor little kid who's been left at the lonest corner where no one could find. (a little sad story, I know).

There are things I should have started to pay attention long time ago which I found myselt way too lack of concern, somthing like family, now all the guilty has come to me like an unstoppable storm, I have to persuade myself that there is still time to make a difference, but not so much that I could play for it anymore. So this would do my confession and determination.

It's getting colder and colder every minute, I just want to hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment