Monday, October 4, 2010

High heels to self-confidence

It has been such a busy weekend, I didn't get enough sleep for two days straight, sooo sleepy right now.

I'm tired both mentally and physically, after long vacant period of high heels, I'm not used to thoese fancy shoes any more. Nine hours of 10 cm heels without any chance to sit down, I just wanted to kick thoes beautiful yet torturous things off to set my poor feet free, god that was a nightmare.

They say high heels are the ladders to self-confidence, for ladies of course, I'm not willing to admite that I agree with it, though I have a suggestion that I would like to make, which is to have men wearing heels for just one day, let them really realize what women are going through here.

Alas, who am I kidding, it is women ourselves who won't give up those heels, it has little thing to do with others.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment