Wednesday, October 13, 2010

decision-making period

Lack of posting recently, I know, the main reason is that I didnot get too much time for reading, I can always get some inspiration or ideas from other people's words, I guess this is pretty common to most of us, we are not ideologist after all. Sometimes I'm thinking I need a recorder, cuz ideas and thoughts can always come out and vanish soooo quickly, and I don't have the supper ability to remember them for hours, I guess this is why we should carry a pen with us all the time, but I wouldnot think it is enought even with a pen in my hand, as the thoughts are passing by way faster then writing, so, instead of a pen, I need a recorder.

After months of waiting, opportunities start to pop out this week, not the real opportunities that I can see my future with clearly, but it is still a good sign, I mean I'm kind of getting used to hear nothing at all over few months, so I could say that my efforts finally come up with something, and what I have to do now is making decisions, hesitating would do no good to me. I don't know what other people would do before they made their major decisions in their life, probably talk with someone they trust, like parents or friends, well, I used to make decisions all by myself, but the results didnot turn out to be very well, except for come-to-Korea-decision, so this time, I'm thinking I need to talk to someone, someone who knows my situation right now, someone who knows my concern, someone who know what am I doing or can do for living, someone who knows me for a not short period, then there is actually only few person left... what are my options...

No comments:

Post a Comment