Friday, October 1, 2010

indulgent Friday night

Time seems to go faster than before, friday comes again without the least expect, or I'm just working too hard to notice time passing by, ha!! who am I kidding.

It's friday, it's definitely the indulgent day, or the indulgent night to be exact, my original plan is roast chicken, I saw a chicken peddlery yesterday on my way back home without any cash but pennies in my wallet, errr, that feels not good at all, no ATM machine nearby, I can do nothing but give up, walked by with a huge abashment of drooling out of control. So today I have to give myself a break, a break from healthy eating, to my big disappointment, the roast chicken booth doesn't show up today... things always doesn't work out in the way you expect, so what's the substitution of roast chicken?? pizza!! that's my answer for this week's indulgent-friday-menu, gosh, I'm gonna make a pig of myself again, hushhh~





No comments:

Post a Comment