Sunday, November 21, 2010

move into new apartment


It has been an exhausting day, which include two hous' packing, two hours' moving, four hours' cleaning and unpacking, after all those steps, a lovely home finally comes into sight.
There are lots of reasons why I'm so fond of this new apartment. First, the subway station is right nearby, so I don't have trouble going anywhere. Second, I have a cute roommate, so I don't have to worry about feeling lonely. Third, this new place is on the 14th floor, so there is a great view outside the window. Fourth, I get to eat my favourate dishes all the time since the restaurant is in the neighborhood.... there are still a lot of reasons to list, but I feel like it's not fair for my old apartment, since I haven't say anything good of it, so I decide to stop right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment