Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my one-week-off: Monday

Almost everything has settled done after remove, me and my roomie have bought new gas range for cooking, did a bunch of laundry that made the whole house smelled like soap,  prepared a lot of food to full fill the refrigerater, it is starting to feel like a real home.

I did go out for a walk last night, with the wind slightly breezing over my face, I felt everything is so not real right then, have I really moved back? don't need to go back to cheonan any more? is it really the end of my first job? have I moved on? there were a lot of questions around my head during the walk, but not even one answer to these questions got solved at the end, i'm still searching.

Tonight, to celebrate and make an official announcement for our reunion, we decided to cook our favorite food - samgyeopsal at home, it was supper delicious and we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment