Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cold and warm in the same time

It is the season-changing time, leaves start to fall off the tree, the warm sunshine and cold wind all come at the same time. I feel like there is some memory about this season, and have been wondering about that for two days, still nothing came into my mind. I think I spend too much time to recall those past experiences, is it a sign saying I'm old??  cuz only old people prefer to think of the past instead of anything present, as there is not much things to do or to accomplish for their age now, but I'm still at my late twenty something... hummm, I just got myself the answer, I should stop whining now.

On my way back to the office, I stepped on a chestnut, yup, the time for chestnut comes already, I love this little nut fruit, actually among all kinds of nuts, chestnut is the only kind of nut I'm favor of.


Another cute item caught my eyes, wait for it wait for it.....yup!! it is a conker stool, I have a serious favor with chairs, stools, something like that, this little conker stool came into my sight today, what can I say, I love the simple design, I love the chestnut brown color, I love handmade....


No comments:

Post a Comment