Monday, September 27, 2010

The movement for skin smooth

Totally six days' rest... (I didn't manage to catch the bus on Friday morning, that led to a absence from work...lol...), my very first time, I swear!! it is sooooo unfair that I got up at 6am but ending with absence, I blame on the shuttle bus. The thing is that I havenot get up so early for a long long time, and I dozed and was sleepy all day long, that was not quite an efficient day at all...

Pimples keep coming out in the recent few days, first in the forehead, then near the lips, then some on the cheeks, finally there comes an intolerable one right between two brows. Now I decided that I got to do something to deal with them, or my face just gonna turn to be a disaster, more importantly, I have a meeting next Monday morning, as the old saying goes "adding fuel to the flames"... considering all the reasons writen or unwriten above, I began to search through internet for some solutions, all of them came out quite the same pattern

first: change your recipe, staritng to eat health food, avoiding sharp or pungent flavor like pepper

second: deep clean, wash your face with proper cleaning product and make sure to clean up every corner of your skin especially T-zone.

well, I give up the first choice, I might have mentioned before that I'm a sweet tooth, but except for that, I'm also a spicy tooth (not sure if it is the right word), you can just tell me to kill myself instead of giving up pepper, besides, I am a fun of greasy food like fried chicken, and junk food like chips and hamburger, I know I know, they are no good for my health, but without them I just don't feel like alive, so the answer to No. one choice is an absolutely NO. Then I came to the second choice, it is simple and easily executable, for a lazy girl like me it it perfect, so I began to wash my face extremely carefully both morning and evening, it has been only one and a half days now, I can't tell if my skin is improved, but I'll keep update, just to satisfy my potential readers' curiosity.


When I'm doing this skin improvement experiment, another thing came into my mind, there are always some lecturers telling us about the unthinkable charm of subconsciousness from time to time, some people even use this to lose weight, the reportorial result turns out to be desirable (not sure to fully believe it or not though). So here is what I'm thinking, I should try it, by keep telling myself subconsciously that my skin will be as smooth as a baby in no time, who knows, if someone can use this to lose weight, why can't I give it a try, it deserves a shot, am I right?? I think so.

Watch out, the movement for skin smooth started.

No comments:

Post a Comment