Sunday, September 19, 2010

To avoid or to face, such an obvious answer


Instead of being retreatism, I've decided to face the truth, yes, I failed on Samsung even without the chance to experience a real face-to-face job interview, it is harsh to me I have to admit, no matter how many times I told myself that "hope for the best, prepare for the worst", when it is time to face the unfavorable result, the disappointment from deep inside just wouldnot let me go. The taste of setbacks isn't the same bitter as the decoction of medicinal ingredients, after the decoction, I would get a rock candy afterwards, so the suffering didn't seem too bad, but now I've become an adult fully, mature enough to endure the frustration feeling and face the fact, with or without a sugar sweety.

After one whole hour of disanimation, I decided to cheer myself up, the failure itself isn't a horrible thing, be aware to not live in it forever, find the shortcomings and deficiencies, improve youself, that's the right thing and only thing to do. So now I will figure out all the causes of this failure, and decide my next move, maybe I'm a little bit autosadism, one failure just wouldn't be enough for me, and I cannot let myself live at the comfort zone forever, accept the fact, learn to be strong, be determined, and move on.

I need somehing to set myself free, maybe alcohol would do it, yeah right, who am I kidding, that never has been an option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment