Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mad Men, oh my...


         ** GOD no words is enough for her **
** all those vintage skirts, I wish I could just hide here forever **

             ** I love him for who he is, no camouflage **
      ** LUCKY STRIKES ** one packet for me plz

It took me two weekends to finish Mad Men, three seasons straight, god I love it, the so-not-perfect men, and struggling-whilst-pathetic women, there is no so called hero in that drama, all the flaws and lust just seem so real, plus the 1960s vintage style, that's it, say no more I suppose. How come I missed it in the first place?? I mean I've watched thousands of American dramas (yes, I use big words once in a while), there is no reason I could have not heard about it during those years, while somehow it did happened, but thinking of the positive side, I watched them all at once instead of counting the days and longing for new episode to come, phew~ what a pleased relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment