Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brave enough to face myself

" An idle mind is a devil's workshop. "

Can't remember who said that, or these are just some random words came out from nowhere, anyways, this makes me started to think about my recent lifestyle.

I certainly haven't do much thoughts compare to the old days, I know I'm not content with the life I have now, but there are some specific moment when I kinda want to quit fighting for the status quo, be content with things as they are, then I realize this is absolutely not the allowable thougths I can have, especially at present stage, then I would feel bad for myself for being such a irresponsible person. yes, these are the courses I go through quite often these days, to write them down, I feel like I'm looking at a mirror now, I can see thought myself so clearly and distincly, all the weakness have been revealed without a tiny bit of mercy, now I know it's time for me to make excuse no more, and it's time to face myself, all the good and bad, it's my life and no one can keep company with me but me, be brave, be graceful and be confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment