Monday, September 27, 2010

Things I don't like ...


1) Trying to remember something like names or person or places, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t recall it. God I hate when this happens.
2) Someone call me when I’m busy enjoying my meal, errrr, sometimes I even decided to ignore some of those not-so-important incoming calls.

3) Text someone, but never get a reply, well to be honest, sometimes I do the same thing, sigh…

4) An expectant dinner plan got cancelled all in a sudden, what’s worse, I have already kept myself hungry for hours.

5) Crave for one particular type of food, only turns out to be sold out in the supermarket.

6) Internet and TV went out in the same time whilst no books within reach.

7) Feel the call of nature in the middle of the night.

8) Unrequited love.

9) Wearing high heels on the bus.

10) Men wearing golden necklace.

11) Tears out of eyes every morning during autumn season.

No comments:

Post a Comment