Saturday, September 18, 2010

Things I love...glass bottles

I like glass bottles, wait... no, I love them, I remember when I was a little girl, I used to collect medicine bottles, the one used to contain parenteral solutions, those small size bottles are so cute, no I just hope they still use the same bottles, so that I can get some from the hospital, even if I have to pretend to be sick.

I wish I could have my own place soon, not to purchase a house of course, but a place I could settle down for years, a place I see myself satisfied in it, it's not easy as it sounds though. Anyways, when  I find my ideal place, I'm gonna start to collect all kinds of bottles, place them on the sill of windows, put sweet-sented flowers in them during summer time, let the air in my house full of fragrance of flowers, it's an ease in my heart to just think about it. Until that day comes, #%@*##%&#...(means I'm working on my vocabulary, hawhawhawhaw).

No comments:

Post a Comment