Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thou shall not fail~

There is always sometimes when interesting thoughts pop out of nowhere, and you try to memorize it but with no pen right besides you, well I actually had a familiar experience last night, but now, all I can say is that I’m sure I had it but couldn’t recall one damn thing!! GOD, I hate when this happens, so I swear to myself that I will carry a pen with me all the time from now on, there is still one little problem left though, which is that all the wonderful thoughts always come out during the night, right before I fall asleep, so how am I able to struggle to sit up and write it down during that soooo-extremely-drowsy time, I honestly don’t know…

I had my samsung GSAT this morning, well I have to admit that I scorned the difficulty of it, the questions came out in a different way from what I had in my mind, so if I fail this time, I can only blame myself… anyways, I still will hold the slightly hope and prepare for the upcoming-or-maybe-not-coming interview, as I mentioned before, I quite enjoy this preparing period recently. Hope for the best, and always be prepared, that’s all I can do.

"Screw your courage to the sticking-place, and we shall not fail!!" ---by Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment