Monday, September 20, 2010

The end of summer

Even though the temperature is still high, short pants, mini skirts and sandals all over the street, I still get the feeling that summer is gonna end soon. I'm not a huge fun of summer actually, maybe the only thing I like about summer season is the chance to eat hundreds of ice gruel, there are tons of cold drink shops and bakeries serve uncountable kinds of ice gruel, the fancy ones, the extravagant ones and the simplex yet yummy ones, I like all kinds of them as long as there are ice slush and icecream in it, drooling...

The day after tomorrow is mid-autumn festival, so I've got three days off starting from tomorrow, unlike last year, I didn't make any plan at all this time, three days just don't sound long enough for me to plan for anything anymore, I blame this negative thoughts on the advancing of my age, I'm not saying I'm old, but definitely not so young to do anything like going to a club and having a crazy night anymore. Ahem, or probably I should just admit it, that would be so much easy.

Anyways, since it is almost the end of summer, I'm thinking of having something with the theme of summer days, the only thing I have in mind now is berries, and among all kind of berries, what can be more representative than strawberries, so yes, strawberry is my answer for this year. So here goes the most summery fruit, hope all you dolls enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment