Friday, September 24, 2010

My mid-autumn festival

It has been a busy and full of fun holidays, first I went to my aunt's place to spend vacation together with her, we haven't seen each other for almost 10 months, I blame myself for not visiting her for so long, my aunt is a good cooker, my excuse is that she is much more busy than me, besides, she has to work during night time, not good for health, I know...



As I mentioned a few days ago, I had my second date request during my vacation, we went to Seoul Design Fair, it is a platform to showcase all the excellent design ideas, to my big surprise, not only have they layed out all of their fabulous ideas, but also they had their imaginative ideas to the actual product, so the visitors could understand better and have eyes and brains feast.
I like this EcoPot allot, it is a food garbage processor, after putting food refuse in this machine, it compress and dehydrate to a pellet, it is such a good way to deal with rotten food, this is my one of favourite~


**vintage cozy chair**
**vintage bicycle**
**Jamsil Sports Complex**
**I'm a chair addict**
**used candy wrapper bag**
**fire extinguisher penguins**

**족발 for dinner**

No comments:

Post a Comment