Friday, September 10, 2010

things changed and things remain

Lots of things have changed since I began job hunting, it just seems like all kinds of information, thoughts pop out from nowhere, and of course all on the good side, things I never bothered to consider before came into my mind, and I actually begin to tell myself that maybe this job hunting period isn't so bad, even though the pressure is still around me all the time.

First of all, I began to think deeply about my career, my future and what do I really want in my life. It is understandable that when you are in a comfortable position, you tend to stop thinking, to avoid from considering any negative sides of your situation, persuade yourself that you are just doing fine. I’m not saying I’m any different from others, staying in my safe area, do whatever task they give me. But now, things have change a whole lot, it doesn’t mean that I stop doing my job, but I have seriously wondering what I want to have, achieve, and start to make my very first career plan.

I used to have a lot of spare time, well it might seem like a good thing for others, but without any time-costing habits, interests or hobby, it doesn’t sound so perfect to me. But this situation has stopped right away when I began job hunting, there is so much things to do and to prepare and to upgrade myself, I have been pretty busy ever since then.

A book written by Jack Canfield came into sight yesterday, I have heard the Chinese version of this book long long time ago, but never paid any attention, but this time, I begin to read it (seriously, read it out loud), and think about the deep meanings of each short story, this little book is like a treasure box to me, but I can only read one or two stories a day, or it would be a waste.


This job hunting period wouldn’t last forever, nor do I want it that way, but all the thoughts and changes I have gained will remain, I don’t know whom should I express my thanks to, so maybe just to myself instead~

No comments:

Post a Comment