Monday, September 13, 2010

Humm, being in two minds

Why am I so sleepy every morning? I try to go to bed before 12 everyday, hope that I won’t have to struggle to wake anymore, but apparently it doesn’t work out so well. Is it the sign of getting aged? GOD I hope not…

One phenomena happens to me recently is that every time I check my email, there are always 5 or 6 junk mails but zero available one, I guess this is a warn to me by saying that it has been a while since I last connect with friends, at least not as often as I used to be. This is the time I put all my energy on focusing myself, to achieve the goals and objective I dreamed of. But of course this doesn’t mean that friends are not important to me anymore, I’m just that kind of girl who doesn’t want to bother others with her own problem, at least at present I insist on dealing with things this way.

Almost half of September has passed, I guess summer season would end in no time, this suppose to be the time to purchase some autumn clothes, unfortunately the only things caught my eye are these two lovely dresses, I hate myself for finding these adorable pieces, now I’m in seriously agony situation on buying-or-not period…

No comments:

Post a Comment