Thursday, September 9, 2010

strong emotions equal failure memories??

I text to kihyun the other night, mentioning that I really feel tired these days, all I wanna do is thinking about nothing, live like a fool if possible. I know I'm whining again, and he's my safety zone. He told me to focus on the accomplishment I already have, only in that way can I stop pretending to be miserable.

I start to think this might be a common phenomena for everyone, I've listened to Jack Canfield from time to time, he said that we always tend to memorize the failures in our life, because almost all the strong emotions came from failure experiences, in this way those strong emotion memories keep us from making the same mistakes once again, I guess this is part of evolutionism. I don't want to argue about the accuracy of this theory, one thing I do learn from this: try to memorize every success in your life, or you can simply write down the accomplishments and success you have achieved everyday, big ones like win some prize or complete some tough task, small ones like feed a stray dog, help family with some household reparis, or even finish your dishes piled with the vegetables you hate, go and see your journal whenever you feel unconfident or discouraged, I'm sure this would cheer you up. well, I'm gonna find my pen now... what are you still wating for?

No comments:

Post a Comment