Saturday, September 18, 2010

Unexpected phone call

This time I didn't exaggerate at all, it is turely an absolutely non-expected call, well I probably should start from the beginning, he's the guy I met from a blind date, my first blind date so far to be exact, long story short, a girl met a boy, they had dinner then a little drink together, they tried to get to know the other, but in the end, they didn't hit it off, they said goodbye and wished good luck to each other, then they became strangers ever after. Humm, at least this is my side of the story, and I thought we had an agreement on that, bla-bla-bla, he called me today, two weeks after the date in case you are curious, to invite me to a design show in Seoul, god knows what's in his mind, maybe he thought we could become friends or what so ever, anyways fine by me I guess, my camera has been dumped in the corner gathering dust since I moved into this new place, this is a change to pick up my shooting techniqe if I may say so, and since it's not a date, I could wear my short pants instead of mini skirts I suppose. Always thinking of the positive side!!


No comments:

Post a Comment